Sunday, July 27, 2014

Singles Ministry Meets Spiritual Resistance

Woah... Spiritual warfare. Total resistance this morning at church especially in technical issues. Satan tried to attack my personal worship and also tried to appeal to my pride this morning. Not only was I distracted from worshiping, trying to figure out computer woes, I did not get to lead worship as per usual. 

So when the announcements were on I went out in the hall for a walk with the Lord and refused to let satan steal my worship unto God. I sang to Jesus and worshiped Him. And no one but Jesus and the devil heard me. I was satisfied with just that. Then I returned and rejoined the service. At the end, the guest speakers and our lead pastor prayed for me and my upcoming meeting. I needed the prayer support.
I am Not tolerating satan's appeal to my pride. I refused to let myself turn into a grump on the day of my first meeting of singles! I am humble and I remain humble. I am able to go with the flow of the Holy Spirit, even when plans don't go... well.... as planned. God's plan always goes forward, no matter what I plan. My job is simply to agree and follow. Please pray for this evening's Christian Singles On The GO meeting. 5:30pm EST.

People, after my past week, it is clear that satan does NOT WANT THE CHRISTIAN SINGLES MOBILIZED and serving Christ! The satanic attacks are constant, personal, subtle and sneaky. But Christ guards me in the armour of light, God's protective gear. Satan must flee when we submit to God and resist the devil. That is in the book of James.

So let's band together and worship JESUS And give our Lead Singer, Jesus, the glory due His name. I even have a new song in the works.
5:30pm tonight.... Christian singles (who never married, or are divorced or are widowed) can come and discover their G.I.F.T.S. in Christ. I am more convinced now than ever that this is the time to act. 

www.churchonthego.ca/christiansingles.html 



Bless you!
Pastor Curtis
Sun July 27 2014 2:03pm EST

No comments:

Post a Comment